Class A Delivery Driver - Local Routes and Home Daily
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Join the #1 beer distributor in the United States! We
are hiring immediately and offering the following:
- Pay: Average Annual Pay of $75000 - $80000
- Shift: Full-time, Monday - Friday with a
4:30am - 6:30am start time
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation
Pay, Paid Holidays, and 401k
- Routes: Home daily with local routes
- Certified Great Place to Work 2021
To efficiently deliver the right products to customer accounts,
in a professional, safe and timely manner.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Accurate collection of company assets to include payments,
empty kegs, carts, pallets, etc.
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional
- Rotate delivered products in a customer’s place of business to
ensure product freshness.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor,
co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have at least 1 year Class A commercial driving experience
or equivalent experience in the military.
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a
regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Experience beverage delivery.
- Customer Service experience.
- Experience with a handheld ordering device.
- Prior grocery store experience, including stocking, product
handling, and local delivery and unloading product.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, Watsonville , Class A Delivery Driver - Local Routes and Home Daily, Other , Watsonville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!