Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Plazita Medical Clinic Inc in Watsonville, CA, USA
Why Work Here?
"Flexible schedule, pleasant, multicultural, diverse patient
About Plazita Medical Clinic Inc:
Plazita Medical Clinic, Inc. is a family practice in
Watsonville, CA that was established in 1984. The clinic's
bilingual staff takes pride in providing the highest quality
culturally-sensitive comprehensive preventive and curative health
care possible. The clinic primarily serves the working people of
the Monterey Bay area while attempting to create a friendly,
family-like learning environment for both its staff and patients.
Plazita Medical Clinic offers the fullest continuity of care for
patients of all ages ranging from newborns to geriatric.
- Deliver high quality primary medical care to a variety of
- Provide office based clinical primary care including
screenings, history and physical, care plan documentation,
vaccination and high value referrals.
- Maintain accurate and up to date patient records by
incorporating records from acute, specialist and post-acute visits
into the clinical chart and deriving clinical insights.
- Schedule and administer follow up appointments.
- Provide efficient care to minimize patient wait time and
achieve practice productivity goals.
- Maximize patient satisfaction by providing evidence-backed
patient education, shared decision making and excellent bedside
- Graduated from an Accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse
Practitioner Program and current licensure to practice in the state
- Minimum one-year experience in a primary care or comparable
- Experience documenting clinical data in an electronic health
record system (EHR).
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Philosophically aligned to ACO goals of high quality, high
- The successful candidate will work as a team with our medical
assistants and physicians and will assist in delivering premium
care to each and every patient.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner
practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice
that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct
employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the
benefits available to Aledade employees.
Keywords: Aledade, Watsonville , Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Other , Watsonville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!