Non- CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver
Posted on: June 24, 2022
US1224 Newport Meat Northern California, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
Come join our Team! Be a part of a dynamic organization by working
for one of Sysco's specialty meat companies where we provide
custom-cut fresh steaks and other meat, seafood and poultry, giving
customers dependable quality, selection and freshness.
• Monday - Friday schedules available
• Competitive pay
• Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
• Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Comprehensive healthcare benefits
• Generous retirement benefits
• Employee discount programs
• Referral Bonus
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Safety programs
• Service recognitions and employee rewards
• Cross training opportunities
• More benefits, too many to name
Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all Sysco
benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options,
retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit
https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits
information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
What are we doing to keep our employees safe with regards to
• Personal protective equipment and masks provided
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
- Responsible for product delivery to customers
- Process paperwork and returned product upon completion of the
- May load product onto truck
- It provides good customer service.
- Collects payments as needed.
- Picks up inbound product as needed.
- Pre-trip/Post-trip paperwork, fueling, and logs.
- Communicates issues to customers and management as needed.
- 6 months minimum, 1 year preferred driving experience
- Route delivery vs OTR preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- Class C drivers license (minimum)
- Clear driving record
- Class C License
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service
- Good communications skills
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to use a hand truck and pallet jacks
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Watsonville , Non- CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!